A scheduling app for Django
Django agenda is a django app that allow you to create and book times in a schedule. Our goal is to handle all the nasty details for you; like timezones, schedule changes, and whether or not a specific segment is actually available to be booked.
First, install via pip (on Windows, replace pip3 with pip)
pip3 install django-agenda
Then, edit your settings.py, adding this line to INSTALLED_APPS
- Create recurring availabilities. We should support everything that RFC 2445 does.
- Subclass AbstractBooking to create bookings. Bookings will reserve time slots, and flag them as busy.
- Uses dynamic foreign keys, so you can relate your availabilities & bookings to anything (a user, an office space, a classroom)
- Deprecated _get_padding and related methods in favor of methods without leading underscores
- Added some basic documentation
- Don‘t validate already allocated slots
- Fix long description rendering problems on pypi
- Add django_agenda.version, drop pbr
- add a related name for the bookings relation
- Bug fix for case where foreign key wasn’t called schedule
A major rewrite & simplification. This version works very differently from 0.5, don’t expect to migrate easily.
- Time slots are now primarily for marking busy state, and availability occurrences are for free times.
- You have to create your own models, subclassing the abstract models in django_agenda.models. The good thing about this is that this allows us to use real foreign keys instead of generic ones.
- To that end, you’ll have to migrate the data into your models. Django Agenda won’t delete any of it’s own models, but you’ll have to migrate the data into the new models that you make.
- Booking validation is now done in AbstractBooking.clean instead of AbstractBooking.save. Make sure you call full_clean!
- You can use django_agenda.models.get_free_times to find all the free time spans in a particular space of time.
- Add the ability to overlap busy slots
- Add ability to overlap bookings
- Add support for django 2
- Fix bug if the start/end time weren’t in the same zone as the availability
- Fix handling of daylight savings
- Small improvements to the regen method
- Fix problem where _padding_changed would crash with big changes
- Improve error messaging
- Fix issue where slots were being skipped during regeneration
- Update config so it works more naturally
- Fix issue where _padding_changed would alter same slot multiple times
- Add a method to handle non-static padding values
- Fix problem with app config, and gitlab ci
- Fix bug making overlapping slots when a booking spanned existing slots
- Add support for disallowing duplicate bookings
- Fix instruction formatting in readme
- Rewrite scheduling logic
- Add a reasonable number of tests
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_agenda-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (30.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-agenda-0.7.0.tar.gz (19.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_agenda-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl