Adds two factor authentication to django-allauth
- Source code
django-allauth-2fa attempts to maintain compatibility with supported versions of Django, django-allauth, and django-otp. Current minimum versions are listed below:
- Django 1.11
- django-allauth 0.25.0
- django-otp 0.3.12
django-allauth-2fa was initially created by Víðir Valberg Guðmundsson (@valberg), and is currently maintained by Percipient Networks. Please feel free to contribute if you find django-allauth-2fa useful!
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, feel free to email email@example.com and we will happily help you.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published.
Tests can be run using the standard Django testing facility:
python manage.py test
Running the test project
The test project can also be used as a minimal example using the following:
# Migrate the SQLite database first. DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=tests.run_settings python manage.py migrate # Run the server with debug. DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=tests.run_settings python manage.py runserver_plus # Run the shell. DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=tests.run_settings python manage.py shell_plus
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_allauth_2fa-0.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for django_allauth_2fa-0.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl