Reusable mixins classes and utility functions which help to integrate AngularJS with Django.
Let Django play well with AngularJS
Slides from the Django Conference 2014 are available here.
NEW in 0.7.2
- Support for almost all Django’s built-in Form fields, such as Select, SelectMultiple, RadioSelect, CheckboxInput, CheckboxSelectMultiple and TextAreas in addition to normal Text Input fields.
Project home: https://github.com/jrief/django-angular
Demo on how to combine Django with Angular’s form validation.
Detailed documentation on ReadTheDocs.
Please participate at this survey on naming conventions!
Please drop me a line, if and where you use this project.
- Seamless integration of Django forms with AngularJS controllers.
- Client side form validation for Django forms using AngularJS.
- Manage Django URLs for static controller files.
- Three way data binding to connect AngularJS models with a server side message queue.
- Perform basic CRUD operations.
Copyright © 2014 Jacob Rief. Licensed under the MIT license.