This is a django application that tries to eliminate annoying things in the Django framework.
- render_to decorator - Reduce typing in django views.
- signals decorator - Allow using signals as decorators.
- ajax_request decorator - Returns JsonResponse with dict as content.
- autostrip decorator - Strip form text fields before validation.
- get_object_or_None function - Similar to get_object_or_404, but returns None if the object is not found.
- get_config function - Get settings from django.conf if exists, return a default value otherwise.
- AutoOneToOne field - Creates related object on first call if it doesn’t exist yet.
- HttpResponseReload - Reload and stay on same page from where request was made.
- StaticServer middleware - Instead of configuring urls.py, just add this middleware and it will serve you static files.
- JSONField - A field that stores a Python object as JSON and retrieves it as a Python object.
- Copy the “annoying” directory to your Django project or put it in your PYTHONPATH.
- You can also run “python setup.py install”, “easy_install django-annoying”, or “pip install django-annoying”.
- git clone git://github.com/skorokithakis/django-annoying.git
- hg clone http://bitbucket.org/Stavros/django-annoying/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_annoying-0.10.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl