Django Two Factor Authentication
Django TFA is a simple Django app to add two factor authentication to your Django projects super quickly! It's as simple as adding a decorator your views!
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. Add "django_twilio_tfa" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = [
2. Include the polls URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Add "AUTHY_API_KEY" to settings.py
4. Add "USER_PROFILE_MODEL" to your settings.py. The "USER_PROFILE_MODEL" should have a one-to-one field with the User model.
5. The following fields should be available on the USER_PROFILE_MODEL defined above. To edit the field names add the following to settings.py:
a. USER_UID_FIELD: Defaults to "uid" - This field should be writable.
b. USER_EMAIL_FIELD: Defaults to "email"
c. USER_PHONE_FIELD: Defaults to "phone"
d. USER_CC_FIELD: Defaults to "country_code"