Fresh autocompletes for Django
This is a simple alternative to django-ajax-selects.
- Maintained against Python 2.7, reported working by users on Python 2.6
- jQuery 1.7+
- Django 1.4+ (at least for autocomplete_light.forms helpers)
- django.contrib.staticfiles or you’re on your own
You could subscribe to the mailing list ask questions or just be informed of package updates.
- Live demo graciously hosted by PythonAnywhere,
- Video demo graciously hosted by Youtube,
- Mailing list graciously hosted by Google
- Git graciously hosted by GitHub,
- Documentation graciously hosted by RTFD, you can also check the cookbook which is part of the docs_rewrite branch,
- Package graciously hosted by PyPi,
- Continuous integration graciously hosted by Travis-ci
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django-autocomplete-light-1.1.12.tar.gz (41.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 24, 2013|