Fresh autocompletes for Django
django-autocomplete-light’s purpose is to enable autocompletes quickly and properly in a django project: it is the fruit of years of R&D. It was designed for Django so that every part overridable or reusable independently. It is stable, tested, documented and fully supported: it tries to be a good neighbour in Django ecosystem.
- charfield, foreign key, many to many autocomplete widgets,
- generic foreign key, generic many to many autocomplete widgets,
- remote API backed-autocompletes,
- django template engine support for autocompletes, enabling you to include images etc …
- add-another popup supported outside the admin too.
- keyboard is supported with enter, tab and arrows by default.
Each feature has a live example and is fully documented. It is also designed and documented so that you create your own awesome features too.
v2 branch is under active development.
You might want to use that instead, since it’s much easier to work with and supports python3.
In this case, please refer to the v2 documentation.
To upgrade to v2, inherit from
autocomplete_light.ModelForm and remove
get_widgets_dict. Optionnaly remove all old widget definitions.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django-autocomplete-light-1.4.14.tar.gz (52.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 19, 2014|