Fresh autocompletes for Django
django-autocomplete-light’s purpose is to enable autocompletes quickly and properly in a django project: it is the fruit of years of R&D. It was designed for Django so that every part overridable or reusable independently. It is stable, tested, documented and fully supported: it tries to be a good neighbour in Django ecosystem.
- charfield, foreign key, many to many autocomplete widgets,
- generic foreign key, generic many to many autocomplete widgets,
- remote API backed-autocompletes,
- django template engine support for autocompletes, enabling you to include images etc …
- add-another popup supported outside the admin too.
- keyboard is supported with enter, tab and arrows by default.
Each feature has a live example and is fully documented. It is also designed and documented so that you create your own awesome features too.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-autocomplete-light-2.0.0a2.tar.gz (64.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-autocomplete-light-2.0.0a2.tar.gz