bird-colony is a Django application used to manage bird colonies (including breeding colonies)
The admin interface is the primary tool used to create and update bird records, but there is a growing collection of views that can be used to browse the database and perform common updates (like adding clutches).
bird-colony is licensed for you to use under the Gnu Public License, version 3. See COPYING for details
### Quick start
1. Install the package from source: `python setup.py install`. Worth putting in a virtualenv.
1. Add `birds` to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this:
INSTALLED_APPS = (
2. Include the birds URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the birds models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/birds/
to create items, vendors, manufacturers, etc. (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/birds/ to use views.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.