A Django app providing a SSL/TLS certificate authority.
django-ca is a tool to manage TLS certificate authorities and easily issue and revoke certificates. It is based cryptography and Django. It can be used as an app in an existing Django project or stand-alone with the basic project included. Everything can be managed via the command line via manage.py commands - so no webserver is needed, if you’re happy with the command-line.
- Set up a secure local certificate authority in just a few minutes.
- Written in Python 2.7/Python3.4+, requires Django 1.8 or later.
- Manage your entire certificate authority from the command line and/or via Djangos admin interface.
- Get email notifications about certificates about to expire.
- Certificate validation using Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) and via an included OCSP responder.
Please see https://django-ca.readthedocs.org for more extensive documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|django_ca-1.6.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (77.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.4||Wheel||Jul 18, 2017|
|django-ca-1.6.2.tar.gz (56.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 18, 2017|