A Django app providing a SSL/TLS certificate authority.
django-ca is a tool to manage TLS certificate authorities and easily issue and revoke certificates. It is based cryptography and Django. It can be used as an app in an existing Django project or stand-alone with the basic project included. Everything can be managed via the command line via manage.py commands - so no webserver is needed, if you’re happy with the command-line.
- Set up a secure local certificate authority in just a few minutes.
- Written in Python Python3.6+, requires Django 2.2+ or later.
- Manage your entire certificate authority from the command line and/or via Djangos admin interface.
- Get email notifications about certificates about to expire.
- Certificate validation using Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) and via an included OCSP responder.
Please see https://django-ca.readthedocs.org for more extensive documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_ca-1.17.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (175.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-ca-1.17.1.tar.gz (132.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_ca-1.17.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl