This is a Django application that adds management commands for
managing your caches.
It has been tested with these combinations:
- Python 2.7, 3.4 and 3.5 and Django 1.8, 1.9, 1.10.
This code is currently used in production.
It provides these commands:
- listcaches: lists the caches configured in your Django project.
- pingcache: verifies that one or more caches are accessible
- clearcache: clears one or more caches.
- Formally follow the semver spec for version numbers. Previous
version numbers were bumped haphazardly.
- Drop support for Django 1.7.
- Fix problems with running on Django 1.10. Version 1.0.1 was
supposed to support Django 1.10 but I discovered, much to my
displeasure, that tox silently disregarded the disconnect
between its test specification (“please install Django 1.10.x”)
and a mistake in setup.py (“I want a Django version lower than
1.10”). The net result was that the tests that were supposed to be
done with 1.10 were done with a lower version… sigh.
- listcaches now supports the case where the configuration
settings for caches contain unserializable values.
- Added formal support for Django 1.9, 1.10. The previous version
was already running fine on them, but the dependencies and the
test setup have been tweaked for these versions of Django.
- Drop support for Django 1.6.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.