An Advanced Django CMS
Open source enterprise content management system based on the django framework.
- Hierarchical pages
- Extensive support for multilingual websites
- Multi site support
- Draft/Published workflows
- Use the content blocks (placeholders) in your own apps (models)
- Use the content blocks (static placeholders) anywhere in your templates
- Edit content directly in the frontend on your pages
- Hierarchical content plugins (columns, style changes etc)
- Navigation rendering and extending from your apps
- SEO friendly urls
- Highly integrative into your own apps
You can define editable areas, called placeholders, in your templates which you fill with many different so called CMS content plugins. A list of all the plugins can be found here:
Should you be unable to find a suitable plugin for you needs, writing your own is very simple.
More information on our website.
Please head over to our documentation for all the details on how to install, extend and use the django CMS.
You can use the django CMS installer:
$ pip install --upgrade virtualenv $ virtualenv env $ source env/bin/activate (env) $ pip install djangocms-installer (env) $ djangocms -p . my_demo (env) $ cd my_demo
Please head over to our IRC channel, #django-cms, on irc.freenode.net or write to our mailing list.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_cms-3.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (2.4 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jul 7, 2014|
|django-cms-3.0.3.tar.gz (6.0 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 7, 2014|