Codenerix it is a framework that goes on top of Django so it makes easier development and building of ERPs.
Open source enterprise business management system built on top of Django + AngularJS + Bootstrap. Ready for fast development of any CMS, ERP, Business Management Software, you can discover more in CODENERIX.com.
it is just steroids for Django
designed to build new django applications or to get integrated with existing ones
easy to use methods for writing filters, granular control to limit results
control what your users see on your software in just one line
simple to develop customized views
client-side validation with no extra work
dynamic inputs and selects with real time autocomplete
- search string sent to the server includes feedback from other form fields
- response from server includes control information to perform form actions on any field (fill, clear, set readonly)
all dynamic inputs and selects are declared in just on line with our powerfull ‘autofill’
get class information from instrospective analysis of classes
ready to use Memcache with no extra effort
full control of permissions with added new permissions
integrated API system as standard
several authentication methods’ including OTP (One Time Password)
ready for authentication with Microsoft Active Directory
compatible with Python 2.7 and Python >= 3.4
Haystack support (Search engines like: Solr, Elasticsearch, Whoosh and Xapian)
nice packages with plenty of icons ready to use (Glyphicon, Font Awesome & Font Awesome Animation)
special Codenerix directives
- codenerixHtmlCompile to render HTML code straight from your scope variables (including AngularJS code)
- codenerixOnEnter to detect when Enter key is pressed
- codenerixOnTab to detect when Tab key is pressed
- codenerixFocus to control when a input field get the focus
- codenerixVtable to render tables with dynamic loading and cache system. It is used for really big tables that we would like to render virtually. The website will look like a really long list but when you scroll down the engine will send queries to the server to get the registers you should be seeing.
- codenerixAutofocus to set the focus on the input who has it when the page is loaded
- codenerixReallyClick to ask the user if it really clicked (it is a kind of “confirm” function)
- Debug Panel (https://github.com/recamshak/django-debug-panel)
- Debug Toolbar (https://github.com/jazzband/django-debug-toolbar)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs (https://github.com/LegoStormtroopr/django-spaghetti-and-meatballs)
New fields and widgets:
- BootstrapWysiwygField (coming soon)
More information on our website.
You can have a look to our demo online.
You can find some working examples in GITHUB at django-codenerix-examples project.
Install your Linux (we checked it out on Debian 8.7)
Make sure you have installed the required packages to work with GIT and Python (zlib1g-dev, libjpeg-dev, python-dev, python3-dev are required by Pillow library):
apt-get install git python-pip python3-pip zlib1g-dev libjpeg-dev python-dev python3-dev
Clone the CODENERIX Examples project:
git clone https://github.com/codenerix/django-codenerix-examples
Go to the desired folder (we will go to agenda):
Install all requirements for the choosen example:
For python 2: sudo pip2 install -r requirements.txt For python 3: sudo pip3 install -r requirements.txt
That’s all…check it out:
In python 2: python2 manage.py runserver In python 3: python3 manage.py runserver
We have tried to write the most accurate documentation about this project so you have enought information to feel confortable with CODENERIX. Nevertheless we are human, and we make mistakes, so please contact with us if you find any mistake or you have doubts about the explanations.
You can get access to online documentation at CODENERIX Documentation.
You can find all documentation in GITHUB at django-codenerix-documentation project.
You can chat with us here.
sudo apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev, when using MySQL:
EnvironmentError: mysql_config not found,
sudo apt-get install default-libmysqlclient-dev, when using Maria DB:
EnvironmentError: mysql_config not found,
sudo apt-get install apache2-dev, when:
RuntimeError: The 'apxs' command appears not to be installed or is not executable. Please check the list of prerequisites in the documentation for this package and install any missing Apache httpd server packages.
sudo apt-get install python-dev, when:
_mysql.c:40:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory #include "Python.h" ^ compilation terminated. error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev, when:
build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_openssl.c:434:30: fatal error: openssl/opensslv.h: No such file or directory #include <openssl/opensslv.h> ^ compilation terminated. error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1
This project has been possible thanks to Centrologic.
We are thankful to:
|Mounir Messelmeni||Haystack Engines||Contribution with Asciifolding support for Haystack Elasticsearch Engine|
|Khanh TO||ngReallyClick||We added codenerixReallyClick as a version that works with uibModal of ngReallyClick|
|Francisco Torrejon||Core||He was one of the first developers and part of the original project until 2015|
Several technologies have been used to build CODENERIX:
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_codenerix-1.1.38-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.8 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size django-codenerix-1.1.38.tar.gz (3.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for django_codenerix-1.1.38-py2.py3-none-any.whl