A simple Django dashboard app to visualize interesting data about your project. Custom for testing by Torsten Feld
django-dashing is a customisable, modular dashboard application framework for Django to visualize interesting data about your project. Inspired in the exceptionally handsome dashboard framework Dashing
Check out a demo over here.
- Django 1.5.+
- Use the API to push data to your dashboards.
- Drag & Drop interface for re-arranging your widgets.
- Install latest stable version from PyPi:
$ pip install django-dashing
- Add dashing to INSTALLED_APPS of the your projects.
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'dashing', )
- Include the dashboard URLconf in your project urls.py like this:
from dashing.utils import router ... url(r'^dashboard/', include(router.urls)),
- Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/dashboard/ to view the dummy dashboard.
First install any development dependencies.
$ npm install $ pip install -r requirements.txt
Then download and install PhamtonJS
django-dashing uses mocha as testing framework. Run the following command in the root directory to run the full test suite.
$ mocha -t 10000
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(560.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Apr 10, 2015|