Custom FILE_STORAGE for Django. Saves files in your database instead of your file system.
Django DB File Storage is a custom file storage system for Django. Use it to save files in your database instead of your file system.
Supports Python versions 2.7, 3.4 & 3.5, and Django versions 1.8 & 1.9.
The project docs can be found here (RTD).
In order to run the demo project, just
- download the project and cd into it,
- cd into the demo_and_tests directory,
- pip-install all the libraries specified in the requirements file in your environment (you might want to create and use a virtual environment),
- run python manage migrate and python manage runserver from your shell and
- visit http://localhost:8000 in your browser.
Tests & Contributing
In order to run the tests and contribute to db_file_storage, check the instructions in the CONTRIBUTING file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-db-file-storage-0.4.1.zip (9.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-db-file-storage-0.4.1.zip