Make Django requests aware of the DNT header.
django-dnt offers an easy way to pay attention to the DNT (Do Not Track) HTTP header. If users are sending DNT: 1, DoNotTrackMiddleware will set request.DNT = True, else it will set request.DNT = False.
Just add dnt.middleware.DoNotTrackMiddleware to your MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES (Django 1.9 and earlier) or MIDDLEWARE (Django 1.10 and later) and you’re good to go.
v1.0 - 2020-08-12
- No new features, but marking the project as mature since neither DNT or this implementation is likely to change, except to follow Django releases.
- Add support for Django 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2
- Add support for Python 3.7
v0.2.0 - 2017-02-17
- Supported Django versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, and 1.11
- Supported Python versions: 2.7, 3.3, 3.4. 3.5, 3.6
- Add “DNT” to Vary header in response (eillarra)
v0.1.0 - 2011-02-16
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_dnt-1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl