Fetch logs, fixtures, results and live scores via the Football 365 API.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
- Make football365_fetch command more robust by looking up XML nodes by tag name.
- Add tests. Check that feeds are being parsed correctly, and fields are populated with valid data.
- Add timeout for urlopen in football365_fetch command. The prevents accumulation of long-running transactions.
- Allow url to be overridden per call.
- Escape special XML characters. Teamtalk feeds aren’t correctly escaped.
- Convert to south.
- Allow client account id to be overridden per call. Needed because Teamtalk changed the rules.
- Handle XML feed change.
- Change default ordering.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|django_football365-0.2-py2.7.egg (18.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||May 24, 2013|
|django-football365-0.2.tar.gz (9.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 24, 2013|