This is the automatic Fuzzy Test tool for testing Django applications.
This is the automatic Fuzzy Test tool for testing Django applications. It generates url and params map based on your activity on dev server and then use it to fuzzy test your application.
How to use
- Add to installed applications
- INSTALLED_APPS += (‘django_fuzzytest’,)
- Run fuzzyserver to collect url and params cache:
- python manage.py fuzzyserver –cache=.fuzzycache
- After data was collected you can start testing:
- python manage.py fuzzytest –cache=.fuzzycache
Here’s a screenshot of the panel in action:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-fuzzytest-0.1.0.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|