GP Auth is a simple application Django to manage the registration
of users in a customized manner system.
To customize the user account just inherit the GP Auth.
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. Add "gpauth" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = [
2. Include GP Auth User Model your settings.py project like this ::
AUTH_USER_MODEL = 'gpauth.User'
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the gp_auth models.
4. Run `python manage.py createsuperuser` to create a Super User.
5. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/gpauth/
to create a users (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.