Scalable and heterogeneous web toolkit sitting on top of Django and others
Welcome to the notmm toolkit, a open and accessible web publishing platform on top of Django and WSGI.
Scalable and non-monolithic By Design
Allow developers to write scalable Django apps easily. The notmm toolkit provides a modular API to develop reusable WSGI applications environment on top of the Django framework.
Pragmatic Web Application Development
Allow developers to test and develop server side WSGI applications in a restricted environment by writing unit tests.
Rapid Framework Refactoring
Based on the unittest module for continuous integration and rapid web framework refactoring.
Fully open source licensed (Apache). The notmm toolkit works best under the Linux OS or a BSD variant.
- Follows the WSGI 1.0 specification for development of related HTTP-based libraries in Python.
- Supports most Django apps designed for Django, including Satchmo, FeinCMS, and more.
- Supports MoinMoin 1.8.x engine.
- MVC (Model-View-Controller) API design with built-in regular-expression URL dispatching.
- HTML template loading, rendering, and caching. (Mako, Beaker New)
- Memcache backend support tools. (New)
- The API pages and the Developer Handbook are generated with Doxygen and Sphinx respectively.
- Compatible with Python 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7.
- Commercial support kindly offered and available on request. :)
Copyright 2007-2015 Etienne Robillard
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-hotsauce-0.5.3.tar.gz (4.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|