iCal feeds for Django based on Django's syndication feed framework.
django-ical is a simple library/framework for creating ical feeds based in Django’s syndication feed framework. This documentation is modeled after the documentation for the syndication feed framework so you can think of it as a simple extension.
If you are familiar with the Django syndication feed framework you should be able to be able to use django-ical fairly quickly. It works the same way as the Django syndication framework but adds a few extension properties to support iCalendar feeds.
django-ical uses the icalendar library under the hood to generate iCalendar feeds.
Docs are hosted on Read the Docs: http://django-ics.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Django up to 1.7 is supported.
- Added a new file_name parameter. Thanks, browniebroke
- Added support for the ORGANIZER field. Thanks, browniebroke
- Removed support for Django 1.2. It should still work, but it’s not supported.
- We now require icalendar 3.1.
- Added support for the GEO field. Thanks, null_radix!
- Fixed issues running tests on Django 1.2 and Django 1.5.
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-ical-1.3.tar.gz (6.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|