2-Factor Authentication for Django projects
2-factor SMS authentication for Django projects.
- Add ‘j2fa’ to project settings INSTALLED_APPS
- Add j2fa.middleware.Ensure2FactorAuthenticatedMiddleware to project settings MIDDLEWARE (after session middleware)
- Make sure user.profile.phone resolves to phone number and user.profile.require_2fa resolves to True/False
- Set project settings SMS_TOKEN and SMS_SENDER_NAME
- Add TwoFactorAuth.as_view() to urls with name=’j2fa-obtain-auth’
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django-j2fa-2.1.3.tar.gz (27.5 kB) View hashes||Source||None|