A lifestreams application for Django
django-lifestreams is a lifestream application for django. Based on django-lifestream, it allows you to create a lifestream on your site from any source you want.
A lifestream is compound of feeds, a feed has a source and from that source the application fetch the items.
Add plugins to INSTALLED_APPS, and LIFESTREAMS_PLUGIN_CHOICES
- Twitter: lifestreams.plugins.lifestream_twitter
- Must install tweepy>=2.1
- Instagram: lifestreams.plugins.instagram
- Must install python-instagram>=0.8.0
- RSS: lifestreams.plugins.rss
- Must install feedparser>=5.0 & python-dateutil>=2.1
LIFESTREAMS_PLUGIN_CHOICES = ( ('lifestreams.plugins.lifestream_twitter.plugin.TwitterPlugin', 'Twitter'), ('lifestreams.plugins.lifestream_instagram.plugin.InstagramPlugin', 'Instagram'), ('lifestreams.plugins.lifestream_rss.plugin.RSSPlugin', 'RSS'), )
python manage.py update_lifestreams <lifestream_name>
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.