Django library to help interaction with Mailman
This package contains libraries and templates for Django-based interfaces interacting with Mailman.
To use this application, add django_mailman3 to the INSTALLED_APPS list in your Django server’s settings file.
- Fix a bug caused by bumping to Mailman API 3.1 in version 1.3.3 which resulted in 404 errors for some users. (Closes #35)
- Hide “Account Connections” tab in accounts if no social account providers are installed. (See !54)
- Use bold font for form labels (See !82)
- Update a user’s preferred_address in Mailman Core when a user updates their primary address in Profile. (Closes #32)
- Use Mailman’s API version 3.1 to get Hex UUIDs instead of integer.
- Caught a LookupError when scrubbing an attachment with an unknown charset. (Closes #12)
- Properly scrub the content of message/rfc822 parts. (Closes #34)
Django-mailman is licensed under the GPL v3.0
Copyright (C) 2017-2020 by the Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-mailman3-1.3.4.tar.gz (390.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|