Memcache administration tools for Django.
- Show cluster information, optionally auto-updated.
- Show a server’s statistics.
- Show a server’s slabs.
- Flush the cluster (GUI and CLI).
- Compatible with default admin and Bootstrap.
Install via pip:
pip install django-memcache-admin
Add memcache_admin to INSTALLED_APPS in your settings.py file.
Update the database:
python manage.py syncdb
The application will now be available in the admin panel.
To use this module, a user must have access to the Django admin panel and have change permissions on the
memcache_admin | Memcache Dashboard model.
Setting add or delete permissions has no effect, they are always false.
In your settings.py file, you can add a dictionary called MEMCACHE_ADMIN.
The following key/value settings are available:
- REFRESH_RATE — integer
- Sets the auto-update refresh rate in milliseconds for the server information in the dashboard.
Note that auto-updating must still be activated in the dashboard for this to take effect.
If set to None, refreshing will be disabled (unavailable in the dashboard interface).
Default is 5000 milliseconds (5 seconds).
- CACHE — string
- The cache definition to use. Default is “default”.
Available management commands.
- Invalidates all existing memcache items, so that occupied memory will be overwritten by new items.
- Tested on Django 1.6 and 1.7
- For best results, python-memcached should be used.
- pylibmc can be used, but not all information will be available.
This library is compatible with python 2 and 3, however the memcache packages above are only python2 compatible.
GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.