Django Migration Framework, useful to do migrations from other systems to Django data model
django-migrator is a migration framework which allows implement migrations easily.
Install package from pypi:
$ easy_install django-migrator
Include migrator in the INSTALLED_APPS setting.
Create data models:
$ python manage.py syncdb --migrate
- More flexible model association. The command could use a different model for source data.
- More robust URL fetching from the migrated objects.
- Created a new hooks before deleting non finished migrations.
- Improved logic for –only-new-objects param
- Fake fields support
- Relaxed package requirements
- Added param –register-only-with-errors
- Added command delete_migrated_objects
- Added param –no-interactive
- Initial version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-migrator-0.5.4.tar.gz (16.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|