Django file storage using the minio python client
# IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS FORK
- This is a fork https://github.com/tomhoule/django-minio-storage with fixes and improvements.
- The final goal of this fork is do fixes and make the project ready to be maintained by [jazzband](https://jazzband.co/).
- Avoiding forking is always preferable so if the original maintainer can get involved in this process we would be very happy.
- This fork attempts to not break API’s which exists in release versions unless the API’s themselves are broken.
- This fork currently does not officially support python 2, if the original maintainer gets involved and strongly disagree with this decision py2 support can be reinstated (No active removal has been done except for the Travis)
- Depending on future maintainer circumstances this repository might be fully removed or moved and the -py-pa suffixed packages released to pypi.org will stop being published and in removed 6 months after the last published version.
Use [minio](https://minio.io) for django static and media file storage.
Minio is accessed through the Amazon S3 API, so existing django file storage adapters for S3 should work, but in practice they are hard to configure. This project uses the minio python client instead. Inspiration has been drawn from django-s3-storage and django-storages.
# usage & documentation
See the [docs/](docs/) directory for all documentation files or [docs/usage.md](docs/usage.md) for quick installation and usage guides.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_minio_storage_py_pa-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (6.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Jun 4, 2017|
|django-minio-storage-py-pa-0.0.2.tar.gz (99.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 4, 2017|