A mongo GridFS storage backend for django.
A helper app for using MongoDB’s GridFS as a storage backend for django.
mongo_storage contents include:
- MongoFileModel: a model mixin creating a MongoFileField called content
- MongoDeleteFileModel: a model mixin that will delete the underlying file when the model is deleted
- MongoFileField: a custom file field that gives you access to the file name through a ‘file_name’ property. Useful because the GridFSStorage makes Django store the MongoDB ObjectId instead of the file name.
- GridFSStorage: the Django storage module to interact with the pymongo, MongoDB’s python adapters
- MongoFileAdminMixin: gives the ModelAdmin access to the stored file’s file name and file size.
- DeleteActionMixin: allows ModelAdmin to call the delete method on each model being deleted (so the underlying file will be delete also) when deleting items in bulk.
- mongodb Database
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-mongo-storage-0.3.1.tar.gz (6.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-mongo-storage-0.3.1.tar.gz