A helper app for using MongoDB’s GridFS as a storage backend for django.
mongo_storage contents include:
- MongoFileModel: a model mixin creating a MongoFileField called content
- MongoDeleteFileModel: a model mixin that will delete the underlying
file when the model is deleted
- MongoFileField: a custom file field that gives you access to the
file name through a ‘file_name’ property. Useful because the
GridFSStorage makes Django store the MongoDB ObjectId instead
of the file name.
- GridFSStorage: the Django storage module to interact with the pymongo,
MongoDB’s python adapters
- MongoFileAdminMixin: gives the ModelAdmin access to the stored
file’s file name and file size.
- DeleteActionMixin: allows ModelAdmin to call the delete method on
each model being deleted (so the underlying file will be delete
also) when deleting items in bulk.
- mongodb Database
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.