Django-mptt-admin provides a nice Django Admin interface for Mptt models
The package is tested with Django 1.4.5 and 1.5.1, and Mptt 0.5.5. Also with Python 2.6 and 2.7.
- This version is not compatible with Django 1.3. Please use django-mptt-admin 0.1.2 for Django 1.3 support.
- There is experimental support for Python 3. This works with Django 1.5+ and with the development version of django-mptt.
Install the package:
$ pip install django_mptt_admin
Add django_mptt_admin to your installed apps in settings.py.
INSTALLED_APPS = ( .. 'django_mptt_admin', )
Use the DjangoMpttAdmin class in admin.py:
from django.contrib import admin from django_mptt_admin.admin import DjangoMpttAdmin from models import Country class CountryAdmin(DjangoMpttAdmin): pass admin.site.register(Country, CountryAdmin)
0.1.4 (august 8 2013)
- Issue 5: Support for uuid ids
0.1.3 (may 2 2013)
This version drops support for Django 1.3.7
- Issue 2: Posting a screenshot in the readme would be really useful (thanks to Andy Baker)
- Issue 3: Use static templatetag for CDN-compatible file paths (thanks to Alex Holmes)
- Added Coveralls support
0.1.2 (march 12 2013)
- Issue 1: Grid view doesn’t link correctly to object change pages (thanks to Kris Fields)
0.1.1 (februari 25 2013)
- Added experimental Python 3 support
0.1 (februari 7 2013)
- Initial version