Forum for Django framework.
Forum for Django framework. This reusable application it is designed to be easily integrated into an existing Django application.
- Multiple forums ordered by for category.
- Support to sub-forums.
- Count views for forum and topic.
- Support to topics main in forum.
- Support to rss to forums.
- User registration a forum.
- Search topics in a forum.
- Pre-moderation of topics with multiple moderators.
- Support of media files for topics.
- Infinite scroll for comments of one topic.
- Notifications and email notifications.
- Notifications and comments in real time.
- Integrated model profile.
- Avatar profile.
- Easy integration with other applications Django of your project.
- Models registered in admin django for administrators.
- Support check user online.
- Support to English, Italian and Spanish languages.
- Validation of forms in real time with VueJs.
- API REST with django-rest-framework.
- Support Python 3.
- Custom configuration css.
- Markdown support in textarea.
- Message for forums.
- Suggested Topics in topic.
- Close topic.
- Support to custom user model.
- Support to likes in topics and comments.
- Check if a user is a troll.
- Support Open Graph.
Note 1: When a new record is added to the user model automatically added to your model profile.
Configuration and installation
Documentation for installation and configuration
How to use?
- Login in django admin and start to insert categories necessary. Example:
The field position is for indicate the order of the categories.
- Insert the forum necessary: Example:
Field more importants:
- Position: The field position is for indicate the order of the forums in the categories.
- Topics count: Total forum topics.
- Check topics: If you need to review the topics by a moderator.
Add record to Model Configuration and configurate the forum (Css styles, logo forum, etc).
Make sure that each user registration exist in the profile table. Execute in the terminal:
python manage.py runserver
Visit 127.0.0.1:8000/forums you should see the categories and forums.
Roadmap with content of the next versions of django-musette.
- Fork this repo and install it
- Follow PEP8, Style Guide for Python Code
- Write code
- Write unit test
- Send pull request
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.