OAuth2 goodies for the Djangonauts
OAuth2 goodies for the Djangonauts!
- If you are facing one or more of the following:
- Your Django app needs to interact with an OAuth2 authorization server to access 3rd party resources,
- Your Django app exposes a web API you want to protect with OAuth2 authentication,
- You need to implement an OAuth2 authorization server to provide tokens management for your infrastructure,
Django OAuth Toolkit can help you providing out of the box all the endpoints, data and logic needed to add OAuth2 capabilities to your Django projects. Django OAuth Toolkit makes extensive use of the excellent OAuthLib, so that everything is rfc-compliant.
The full documentation is on Read the Docs.
django-oauth-toolkit is released under the terms of the BSD license. Full details in LICENSE file.
Highest priority first
- django-rest-framework integration
- Test server deployment
- OAuth2 client wrapper
- OAuth1 support
- Core optimizations
- Add support for Django1.4 and Django1.6
- Add support for Python 3.3
- Add a default ReadWriteScoped view
- Add tutorial to docs
- Support OAuth2 Authorization Flows
- Discussion with Daniel Greenfeld at Django Circus