The mother theme of all themes for django-organice.
This is the mother theme of all themes for django-organice. A theme is a simple Django app, which contains a collection of static files (assets) and templates. A Makefile for asset management is also included.
django-organice-theme is composed of:
- bootstrap-sass (Twitter Bootstrap v3, and Sass)
- Compass (CSS authoring framework using Sass)
Here is a list of django Organice themes supported by us:
- django-organice-theme-rssk (first Organice theme ever)
- django-organice-theme-fullpage (Organice.io theme based on fullPage.js)
If you have a nice theme and would like to include it into this list let us know by e-mail or make a pull request on this README file.
Rolling Your Own Theme
- Visit http://organice.io/themes and find a theme that is as close as it gets of what you want.
- Go to that theme’s repository page, make a copy of the whole project, and rename it (e.g. to mytheme).
Loop until you’re happy:
- Adapt the template files in mytheme/templates/, and test the results on your development system.
Download and Contributions
Official repositories: (kept in sync)