This package provides integration between django-oscar and Amazon Payments (Login and Pay with Amazon).
Tested with Python 2.7, Django 1.6 and django-oscar 0.7.3.
You will also need an Amazon MWS API key and secret key. These are used to interact with the Amazon MWS Off-Amazon Payments API to actually process the payments. See http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/off_amazon_payments/OffAmazonPayments_Overview.html
Add ‘amazon_payments’ to your INSTALLED_APPS, and also add the following settings in your django settings:
- AMAZON_PAYMENTS_API_ENDPOINT: defaults to “https://mws.amazonservices.com/OffAmazonPayments_Sandbox/2013-01-01”
- AMAZON_PAYMENTS_API_VERSION: defaults to “2013-01-01”.
- AMAZON_PAYMENTS_IS_LIVE: defaults to False. Set True to enable live payments.
The sandbox site demonstrates how you can set up 2 different Amazon Payments checkout procedures:
- One-step checkout: User selects the shipping address and payment method in one step. Clicking the “Place order” button will immediately attempt to charge the user’s Amazon account and takes them to the confirmation / thank you page if successful. Assumes there is one shipping method.
- Multi-step checkout: The default oscar checkout process.
With the automatic payments feature, buyers can pre-authorize payments for future purchases. This enables you to charge a buyer’s Amazon Payments account on a regular basis for subscriptions and usage based billing without requiring the buyer to authorize a payment each time.
Automatic payments are disabled by default. To enable such payments, override the Basket model in your oscar project to add a “has_subscriptions” property that returns True where appropriate. This has been done in the sandbox site, so you will see the “Automatic payments” widget during checkout.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|django_oscar_amazon_payments-0.1-py2.7.egg (21.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Nov 17, 2016|
|django-oscar-amazon-payments-0.1.tar.gz (16.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Apr 29, 2015|