PayPal payment module for django-oscar
These payment options can be used individually or both together. Further, the package is structured so that it can be used without Oscar if you so wish.
Having problems or got a question?
- Have a look at the sandbox installation as this is a sample Oscar project integrated with both PayPal options. See the contributing guide within the docs for instructions on how to set up the sandbox locally.
- Ping @django_oscar with quick queries.
- Ask more detailed questions on the Oscar mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use Github for submitting issues and pull requests.
The package is released under the new BSD license.
- Fix silly bug with reference transactions
- Fix bug with installing templates
- Fix bug with amount formats not being validated properly
- Adjust txn model to allow virtually everything to be nullable
- Add support for specifying transaction currency
- Fix packaging issues
- Remove dead templates
- With API docs
Includes support for Payflow Pro.
Includes support for Express Checkout.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-oscar-paypal-0.2.5.tar.gz (21.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-oscar-paypal-0.2.5.tar.gz