PayPal payment module for django-oscar
These payment options can be used individually or both together. Further, the package is structured so that it can be used without Oscar if you so wish.
The package is released under the new BSD license.
Having problems or got a question?
- Have a look at the sandbox installation as this is a sample Oscar project integrated with both PayPal options. See the contributing guide within the docs for instructions on how to set up the sandbox locally.
- Ping @django_oscar with quick queries.
- Ask more detailed questions on the Oscar mailing list: email@example.com.
- Use Github for submitting issues and pull requests.
- Support Oscar 0.6
- Fix bug with offers not being applied to basket on return from PayPal site.
- Remove Oscar from install_requires
- Persist shipping method name when using PayPal Express as a payment method only.
- Add support for NO_SHIPPING option with PayPal Express.
- Addresses a security issue where baskets could be manipulated while the customer was on the PayPal site. This would cause the final order to contain more items that were paid for.
- Fixes a bug where the second line of a user’s address was not being used to create the order shipping address.
- We now require Oscar >= 0.5
- Full i18 support
- New dashboard views for PayPal Express
- Restrict to Oscar < 0.5
- Pass shipping address name when using Express checkout
- Docs update
- Fix issue with currency formatting
- Fix issue with i18n proxies being passed to PayPal
- Order discounts are now passed correctly to PayPal as separate lines
- Fix unicode issue when reading data back from PayPal
- Use Tox for testsuite
- Fix silly bug with reference transactions
- Fix bug with installing templates
- Fix bug with amount formats not being validated properly
- Adjust txn model to allow virtually everything to be nullable
- Add support for specifying transaction currency
- Fix packaging issues
- Remove dead templates
- With API docs
Includes support for Payflow Pro.
Includes support for Express Checkout.