Django app for serializing objects into Cocoa Property List XML
django-plist is a Django application that trivializes the serialization of Django model objects into the XML format used by Property List files on the Cocoa platform (iPhone/Mac OS X).
Please refer to INSTALL.markdown for installation instructions. Notice the last section on configuring Django and ensure that you have the correct settings in INSTALLED_APPS and TEMPLATE_LOADER.
Usage instructions can be found in docs/overview.markdown which is also available online.
0.5 - 2010-01-19
- Added as_plist keyword argument to render_array shortcut to control serialization of objects without altering Model classes, see updated documentation in docs/overview.markdown.
- Tests: Added test suites for shortcut functions and generic views
- Tests: Added Cocoa integration tests in cocoa_tests/. These require a functional GCC/Cocoa suite to run.
- Bug: Dictionary keys are now properly escaped as #PCDATA
- Bug: render_dictionary() rendered None as a string. None is now rendered as an empty dictionary.
- Bug: datetime.datetime objects should not output fractions of seconds.
- Bug: datetime.date objects should render with T00:00:00, Cocoa fails to read the property list otherwise.
- Bug: datetime.time objects now render as string, Cocoa apps barf on the <date>HH:MM:SS</date> elements.
0.4 - 2009-10-29
- Added missing files to Manifest.in which caused build errors when installing with setup.py
- XML data is now properly escaped in <string>
0.3 - 2009-10-28
- Raises an error when rendering fails, i.e. when the object is not a model, does not have a as_plist() method or is not a basic type.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-plist-0.5.tar.gz (18.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|