Generic portlets for Django.
Portlets are content objects which are managed in Slots. Slots can be freely defined and placed anywhere within a HTML page.
Portlets are usual content objects, that means they can have arbitrary fields and functionalities.
There are also some more advanced features like inheriting and blocking of portlets.
django-portlets provides just a generic engine to manage portlets. You can find a comprehensive implementation within LFS.
django-portlets comes with a simple example application which shows how to use it.
For more documentation please visit: http://django-portlets.rtfd.org
- Add Django 1.10 support
- Resolves RemovedInDjango19Warnings.
- Removes deprecated functions.
- Adds Django 1.8 support
- Sets logging to __name__
- Moves utilities functions for Slots to the Slot model
- Added polish translations (Maciej Wiśniowski)
- Added german translations
- Added base class (from which can inherited)
- API change: changed the order of parameters for get_portlets and has_portlets
- First final release
1.0 beta 4 (2010-07-07)
- Changed: cache keys are using CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_PREFIX now
- Bugfix caching: added language to cache key
1.0 beta 3 (2010-06-28)
- Bugfix: make registration working for postgres; issue #1
- Bugfix caching: use class name instead of content type for cache key
1.0 beta 2 (2010-05-21)
- Improved caching
- Added license
1.0 beta 1 (2010-05-17)
- First beta release.
- Display only registered portlets
- Changed documentation to one page (for now)
- Example TextPortlet: made context paramenter of render method optional.
- Added tests for models
- Added tests
- Bugfix: Check whether the content object implements get_parent_for_portlets within utils.has_portlets
- Added documentation
- Added simple example implementation
- Initial public release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-portlets-1.5.tar.gz (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|