A Django app to integrate with quickbooks.
This is an ongoing project to integrate any Django project with Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online. Quickbooks integration support for Python 3.6+ and Django 2.0+
- Soap session handling for 8 basic quickbooks web connector operations:
- interactiveDone() - not really implemented
- interactiveRejected() - not really implemented
- interactiveUrl() - not really implemented
- Several Realm management model (for handling multiple web connector integration)
- Realm Session management model (for handling concurrent web connector connections)
- QuickBooks Task management model (for handling object synchronization updates)
- Abstract Processor implementation for easier QBXML response handling
- Abstract Object implementation for easier QBXML bidirectional data conversion
- Abstract Service implementation for easier QBXML object manipulation
- [x] Quickbooks Desktop Integration (most of the job is done, but can be improved)
- [ ] Add all other remaining quickbooks objects (or most important ones)
- [ ] Add all other remaining services (or most important ones)
- [ ] Add all other remaining processors (or most important ones)
- [ ] Quickbooks Online Integration (or most important ones)
- Python 3.6+
- Django 2.0+
- RabbitMQ (or reimplementation of QueueManager)
- Celery (for handling asynchronous tasks)
Soap server for Quickbooks Web Connector is built on top of Spyne and Lxml.
Setup & Documentation
This is just a short guide for quickstart, however
This library could not be possible without contributions from other open-source projects. Thanks for quickbooks-php for giving the concept of creating quickbooks toolkit. Thanks for Django_to_QuickBooks_API and pyqwc for giving core realization of soap server which made this library possible.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-quickbooks-0.6.0.tar.gz (39.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|