A trivia collection framework for Django
django-qwert is a trivia snippet collection of Django which used in Kawaz
pip install django-qwert
Like Http404 exception. You can raise Http403 exception and HttpResponseForbidden will be responsed
User based exception
Super user can see Django technical exception page even when DEBUG=False
Developpers can access request instance duaring request process with thread local mechanisms
To enable handling request instance in form, convert form class and classbased generic view class. It is useful to determine the author of the object in method of form.
Useful templatetags and some extra builtin templatetags
expr (extra builtin)
calculate python expression in template
evaluate django template in string
truncateletters (extra builtin)
like truncatewords, this truncate letters. Useful to use the language which does not have space for delimiter (like Japanese, Chinese …etc)
enhanced markdown filter which can care about the markdown extensions. markdown is required to use this templatetag.
urlize filter for HTML string. BeautifulSoup is required to use this templatetag
Similar with Django 1.4 override_settings but it will recall syncdb command when new app is appended to INSTALLED_APPS. And with_apps and without_apps decorator/context manager is added.
Automatically test user is created in syncdb command
- To disable automatically creating test user in syncdb command, set False to this setting. Default: True
- An username of test user. Default: 'admin'
- An email address of test user. Default: "%firstname.lastname@example.org" % TESTUSER_USERNAME
- A password of test user. Default: 'password'
- To disable adding extra templatetags to buitlin, set False.