django-recaptcha-works provides a Django form field that integrates the reCaptcha service.
django-recaptcha-works provides a Django form field that integrates the reCaptcha service. It is released under the terms of the BSD License.
This reCaptcha implementation has no extra requirements other than Django.
The app is based on the code snippet 1644 as published by Chris Beaven (aka SmileyChris).
The original code has been further modified by George Notaras in order to implement the following:
- transform the snippet to a Django application release
- add SSL support for both the captcha presentation and the communication with the reCaptcha servers
- migration to the Google-hosted reCaptcha API
- extension of the available application settings
- addition of a decorator that adds the remote IP to the submitted form
- support for overriding the reCaptcha field validation to facilitate form testing
More information about the installation, configuration and usage of this application can be found in the HELP file inside the distribution package or in the project’s wiki.
Bugs and new features
In case you run into any problems while using this application it is highly recommended you file a bug report at the project’s issue tracker.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-recaptcha-works-0.3.4.tar.gz (10.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-recaptcha-works-0.3.4.tar.gz