HMAC-based invitation backend for django-registration
- Include registration_invite in your INSTALLED_APPS setting.
- Include the activation URLS in your URL conf url(r'^', include('registration_invite.urls.activation')),
- If using the user-based invitation workflow, you may instead include url(r'^', include('registration_invite.urls.activation')),
- Override the invitation templates. Basic examples are provided, but
will most likely be insufficient.
- automatically registers the user model with the admin
- workflows for both admin-based and user-based invitations
- re-invite for expired users
- Update package version in setup.py
- Create git tag for version
- Upload release to PyPI bash $ pip install -U setuptools wheel $ rm -rf dist/ build/ $ python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel upload
Copyright & License
Copyright © 2017 NC State University. See LICENSE for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(12.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.6||Feb 6, 2018|