django-registration backend to support paypal payments
This is a django-registration backend to integrate with paypal. The workflow is as follows:
- User signs up for account.
- User is directed to paypal to pay for their account.
- Paypal notifies site that account has been paid for.
- User receives email containing instructions for activating the account.
- User activates and begins using the site.
This is a backend for the django-registration project: http://bitbucket.org/ubernostrum/django-registration/ It requires the development version of django-registration; 0.7 did not support registration backends.
This code uses paypal’s standard integration. It posts to an Instant Payment Notification URL when complete.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-registration-paypal-0.1.1.tar.gz (5.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-registration-paypal-0.1.1.tar.gz