Fully featured shop application built on djangoSHOP framework.
A fully featured shop application built on djangoSHOP framework.
This project aims to provide a quick & easy way to set up a fully featured shop without much hassle.
Shopit comes with the most useful features that a classic shops needs, out of the box.
Here's what you can expect:
- Easily manage Products and their variations with custom Attributes.
- Attach images, videos & files on products.
- Set Up-sell, Cross-sell and other customized Relations between products.
- Create custom checkbox Flags for products and categorization.
- Group products in Category, Brand and Manufacturer groups.
- Create discounts and promotional codes with Modifiers.
- Add custom Taxes for categories and products.
- Enable customer Reviews on products.
- Django 1.11
- django-shop as shop framework.
- django-cms for placeholders.
- django-parler to translate everything.
- django-mptt for tree management.
- django-admin-sortable2 to sort stuff.
- django-measurement to add measurements.
Install using pip:
pip install django-shopit
INSTALLED_APPS = [ ... 'adminsortable2', 'mptt', 'parler', 'shopit', ] SHOP_APP_LABEL = 'shopit' SHOP_PRODUCT_SUMMARY_SERIALIZER = 'shopit.serializers.ProductSummarySerializer' SHOP_CART_MODIFIERS = ( 'shop.modifiers.DefaultCartModifier', 'shopit.modifiers.ShopitCartModifier', ... )
There are two ways to configure the urls. First would be to add to your
urlpatterns = [ url(r'^shop/', include('shopit.urls')), ... ]
The second option is to use django-cms apphooks. Shopit comes with a couple of those for different application parts.
ShopitApphook is the main one, and one that should always be attached to a page (if the urls are not already added). Then there are other optional apphooks for account, categorization & products. If you want to keep it simple, and not have to set every application part individually. You can add to your settings:
SHOPIT_SINGLE_APPHOOK = True
This will load all the neccesary urls under the
Full documentation is availiable on ReadTheDocs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_shopit-0.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (128.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-shopit-0.5.2.tar.gz (92.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_shopit-0.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl