Snikt is a web application front end for provisioning new hardware.
`pip install django-snikt` is the preferred way to install this application.
Quick start (with Django Project already set up and Snikt installed)
1. Add "mac_info" to your INSTALLED_APPS in the settings.py file like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = (
2. Include the polls URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py syncdb` to create the mach_info models.
4. Start the development server with `python manage.py runserver` and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
to monitor the database and possibly make changes.
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/home/ to use the application.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.