Generic tagging application for Django
This is a generic tagging application for Django projects
Django Tagging Changelog
Version 0.4.5, 6th September 2016:
- Fix on the previous compatiblity fix.
Version 0.4.4, 5th September 2016:
- Compatiblity fix for Django 1.10
Version 0.4.3, 3rd May 2016:
- Add missing migration for on_delete
Version 0.4.2, 2nd May 2016:
- Fix tag weight
- Reduce warnings for recent versions of Django
Version 0.4.1, 15th January 2016:
- Typo fixes
- Support apps
Version 0.4, 15th June 2015:
- Modernization of the package
Version 0.3.6, 13th May 2015:
- Corrected initial migration
Version 0.3.5, 13th May 2015:
- Added support for Django 1.8
- Using migrations to fix syncdb
- Rename get_query_set to get_queryset
- Import GenericForeignKey from the new location
Version 0.3.4, 7th November 2014:
- Fix unicode errors in admin
Version 0.3.3, 15th October 2014:
- Added support for Django 1.7
Version 0.3.2, 18th February 2014:
- Added support for Django 1.4 and 1.5
- Added support for Python 2.6 to 3.3
- Added tox to test and coverage
Version 0.3.1, 22nd January 2010:
- Fixed Django 1.2 support (did not add anything new)
- Fixed #95 - tagging.register won’t stomp on model attributes
Version 0.3.0, 22nd August 2009:
- Fixes for Django 1.0 compatibility.
- Added a tagging.generic module for working with list of objects which have generic relations, containing a fetch_content_objects function for retrieving content objects for a list of TaggedItem``s using ``number_of_content_types + 1 queries rather than the number_of_tagged_items * 2 queries you’d get by iterating over the list and accessing each item’s object attribute.
- Added a usage method to ModelTagManager.
- TaggedItemManager’s methods now accept a QuerySet or a Model class. If a QuerySet is given, it will be used as the basis for the QuerySet``s the methods return, so can be used to restrict results to a subset of a model's instances. The `tagged_object_list generic view and ModelTaggedItemManager`` manager have been updated accordingly.
- Removed tagging\tests\runtests.py, as tests can be run with django-admin.py test --settings=tagging.tests.settings.
- A tagging.TagDescriptor is now added to models when registered. This returns a tagging.managers.ModelTagManager when accessed on a model class, and provide access to and control over tags when used on an instance.
- Added tagging.register to register models with the tagging app. Initially, a tagging.managers.ModelTaggedItemManager is added for convenient access to tagged items.
- Moved TagManager and TaggedItemManager to models.py - gets rid of some import related silliness, as TagManager needs access to TaggedItem.
Version 0.2.1, 16th Jan 2008:
- Fixed a bug with space-delimited tag input handling - duplicates weren’t being removed and the list of tag names wasn’t sorted.
Version 0.2, 12th Jan 2008:
Packaged from revision 122 in Subversion; download at http://django-tagging.googlecode.com/files/tagging-0.2.zip
- Added a tag_cloud_for_model template tag.
- Added a MAX_TAG_LENGTH setting.
- Multi-word tags are here - simple space-delimited input still works. Double quotes and/or commas are used to delineate multi- word tags. As far as valid tag contents - anything goes, at least initially.
- BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE - django.utils.get_tag_name_list and related regular expressions have been removed in favour of a new tag input parsing function, django.utils.parse_tag_input.
- BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE - Tag and TaggedItem no longer declare an explicit db_table. If you can’t rename your tables, you’ll have to put these back in manually.
- Fixed a bug in calculation of logarithmic tag clouds - font_size attributes were not being set in some cases when the least used tag in the cloud had been used more than once.
- For consistency of return type, TaggedItemManager.get_by_model now returns an empty QuerySet instead of an empty list if non-existent tags were given.
- Fixed a bug caused by cloud_for_model not passing its distribution argument to calculate_cloud.
- Added TaggedItemManager.get_union_by_model for looking up items tagged with any one of a list of tags.
- Added TagManager.add_tag for adding a single extra tag to an object.
- Tag names can now be forced to lowercase before they are saved to the database by adding the appropriate FORCE_LOWERCASE_TAGS setting to your project’s settings module. This feature defaults to being off.
- Fixed a bug where passing non-existent tag names to TaggedItemManager.get_by_model caused database errors with some backends.
- Added tagged_object_list generic view for displaying paginated lists of objects for a given model which have a given tag, and optionally related tags for that model.
Version 0.1, 30th May 2007:
Packaged from revision 79 in Subversion; download at http://django-tagging.googlecode.com/files/tagging-0.1.zip
- First packaged version using distutils.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_tagging-0.4.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Oct 14, 2017|
|django-tagging-0.4.6.tar.gz (45.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 14, 2017|