A small package for managing schedules in Django
pip install django-tinyschedule
Then use it in a project:
- Easily define schedules using the Schedule model
- Make your own Schedule-like models by extending ScheduleBase
- Tiny and lightweight, easy to grasp
- Renamed package from schedule to a less general name tinyschedule to avoid conflicts.
- Small bugfix: if you subclass AbstractSchedule, you will now get your own class when using ScheduleManager.lookup(...)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.