Django application that allows user authentication with two steps for additional security. The a first step with username and password and a second step with a one-time code such as the codes generated by soft token devices like [Google Authenticator][goog_auth].
- Authentication with TOTP (Time-Based One-Time Password)
- Authentication HOTP (HMAC-Based One-Time Password)
- Support for the login in the admin site
- Selective activation of two-step for the admin site, the main site or both
- Support for authentication backup codes
- Automatic adjustment for clock synchronization issues
Details on the installation and setup can be found in docs/install.rst. An example application is provided for two-step authentication integrated with django-registration and django-profiles.
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.