The Django thumbnail generation package with a heart of stone.
The Django thumbnail generator with a heart of stone.
Added initial project documentation.
- Sphinx-written docs now found in /docs dir.
- Cleaned up grammatical and formatting mistakes in renderers module.
- Abtracted thumbnail collection object and field files into own modules.
- Added *~ to .gitignore.
Improved path traversal and type checking for undermythumb fields.
- ImageFallbackField performs a better type check to determine if its content is a real field upload or the result of a fallback.
- BaseRenderer now uses a default quality of “100”. “75” is ridiculously low.
- Abstracted fallback logic into separate function
- Scrapped current tests in favor of a simple approach. more tests coming soon.
- Cleaned up test runner, models, and settings
- Thumbnail cache now populated only when instances have ids.
- FallbackFieldDescriptor now ensures that thumbnails it persists are actually what it wants to persist.
- More documentation around thicker logic.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django-undermythumb-0.2.3.tar.gz
Hashes for django-undermythumb-0.2.3.macosx-10.5-intel.exe