Django application to manage incoming leads to your website
django-webleads is a Django application for incoming leads management.
Install package from pypi:
$ easy_install django-webleads
Include webleads in the INSTALLED_APPS setting. Include webleads.middleware.LeadMiddleware int the MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES setting Include MARKETING_EMAIL setting. This can be a e-mail list or a simple e-mail Webleads use the sites application to django. Configure the DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL setting.
Create data models:
$ python manage.py syncdb --migrate
- Now works without put in the settings SESSION_SAVE_EVERY_REQUEST = True. This was not documented
- Softcoding. Before the site domain was www.yaco.es and the path was
- Now the MARKETING_EMAIL can be a list of emails
- Details a fix a little errors
- Added translation catalogs.
- Added two new fields for phone and answer sent.
- Fixed admin registration.
- Initial version.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-webleads-0.3a.tar.gz (15.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|