Django application to manage incoming leads to your website
django-webleads is a Django application for incoming leads management.
Install package from pypi:
$ easy_install django-webleads * Include ``webleads`` in the ``INSTALLED_APPS`` setting. * Include ``webleads.middleware.LeadMiddleware`` int the ``MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES`` setting * Include ``MARKETING_EMAIL`` setting. This can be a e-mail list or a simple e-mail * Webleads use the ``sites`` application to django. * Configure the ``DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL`` setting.
Create data models:
$ python manage.py syncdb --migrate
- Fixed the README format
- Now works without put in the settings SESSION_SAVE_EVERY_REQUEST = True. This was not documented
- Softcoding. Before the site domain was www.yaco.es and the path was
- Now the MARKETING_EMAIL can be a list of emails
- Details a fix a little errors
- Added translation catalogs.
- Added two new fields for phone and answer sent.
- Fixed admin registration.
- Initial version.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-webleads-0.3b.tar.gz (15.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|